Serenity Family Dentistry – Composite Bonding
At Serenity Family Dentistry in Charlotte,we love to see your smile. When it comes to dental cosmetics, we want to help you get the smile you want in one office visit. We work with you on designing and correcting the shape of your teeth.
If your teeth are cracked, chipped, have gaps or if you would like to reshape your teeth, we can work to correct those little imperfections. If you feel that your smile could use a little help, then please give us a call. Dr. Attaway has helped many people in achieving their perfect smile, and she is ready to talk with you.
Dental composite bonding has come a long way and is a very popular option in improving our patients’ smiles.
Composite dental bonds are finishing touches to cosmetic dentistry that give your smile the shine and sparkle as well as a durable long-lasting polish. It is also relatively inexpensive.
What I Can Expect In My Office Visit
Your dentist will examine your teeth and ensure that they are healthy enough and strong to have bonding. She will also examine your teeth for cracks and misalignment.
Dr. Attaway is there to answer any of your questions and to help you design your smile makeover. Share how you want your smile to look. During your office visit, here is what you can expect.
- The first step will be to sculpt your teeth. Do you want a rounded look? A squared look? Are you filling gaps?
- Once the tooth is ready to take the bonding, your dentist will gauge your smile using a chart with various color shades to match your teeth.
- The dental bonds are made of a hardening resin and applied to your prepped teeth. Our dentist will cure the bonding with a bright light to permanently set the bonding.
- Lastly, your dentist will gently file the contours for an even finish.
- About an hour later, you are done.
Maintain your bonds with proper dental hygiene and regular office visits. Avoid hard foods and chewing on fingernails.
At Serenity Family Dentistry in Charlotte, we are creating beautiful smiles with a gentle touch.